Looking to buy or sell in Orillia? Services Offered
THERESA COULSON – THE NAME FRIENDS RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS
- SELLING REAL ESTATE IN ORILLIA AND SURROUNDING AREA SINCE 1999.
- YEARLY REMAX AWARD WINNER FOR OUTSTANDING REAL ESTATE SALES ACHIEVMENTS
- SERVING ORILLIA ,SEVERN,RAMARA,ORO, BARRIE
- A REPUTATION AS AN ETHICAL REAL ESTATE AGENT
- FULL TIME REALTOR
- LIFE LONG RESIDENT OF ORILLIA
Advantages of Choosing THERESA COULSON AS YOUR REALTOR
- 98% Referral Business/suggest satisfied clients
- Strong negotiating skills/gained from education and experience
- Education. A firm commitment to keep my education current
- A Good reputation and good working relationships with the other agents ,bankers mortgage brokers, lawyers, tradespeople, home inspectors, all the people required to make the sale of your home go as smoothly as possible
- Regular advertising in the Orillia Packet and Times plus internet advertising
- Experience and sales performance. Yearly Remax 100% club winner & Remax Hall of Fame Award
- Knowledgeable about the Orillia area. As a life long resident of the Orillia and Oro-medonte township. I am aware of all the Orillia area has to offer and can answer buyer’s and seller’s questions on a broad range of subjects regarding, local issues, school districts , city and township bylaws and changes affecting the local market.
- Proven track record
- Significant knowledge in residental resales , new home sales, multifamily residences, farm properties , waterfront homes and all the local condominium buildings.
- Always availabe by cell phone.
- Seller’s click on the market evaluation button on top of home page for a free market evaluation
- Home Sellers if you would like an information package about me and a written marketing plan just fill out the form below to have one emailed to you.
SERVICES PROVIDED TO BUYERS
Provide accurate information
Explain forms and agreements
Give you advice and counsel Saves you money
Keep bargaining and financial position confidential Saves money
Negotiate best price and terms Saves you money
BENEFITS TO BUYERS
You can make an informed decision
Less frustration and confusion
Protects you from making costly mistakes
Better position to bargain
Protects your interest
Assess your wants and needs – give you information on all the appropriate properties
Saves you from wasting your valuable time – looking at properties that don’t meet your criteria
Ensure you are aware of all appropriate properties available
Saves you money – better odds of finding exactly what you want
Point out reasons not to buy Saves you money – or possible trouble down the road
Give advice – Financing/Mortgages Saves you money
Prepare Offer favorable to Buyer Meets your needs and protects your interest – not the Sellers – i.e. closing times/price/warranties/etc.